DIRECTIONS: From Hendersonville - take the Upward Road exit 53 to travel west on Upward Road. Go 1.3 miles to turn left on Spartanburg Highway (US-176 E). Go 1 mile to left on West Blue Ridge Road to property on the left at Lamplighter Lane.
This historic 2-story brick building with frontage on West Blue Ridge Road and Lamplighter Lane is perfect for a variety of uses including retail; office; and/or multi-family development. Approximately 1.95-acres of excess land has frontage on Spartanburg Highway (US-176) and West Blue Ridge Road. The site is located in East Flat Rock just 3 miles south of the heart of historic downtown City of Hendersonville. The property is just under 2 miles from I-26 (which is scheduled to be expanded to 6-lanes in 2025) for convenient access to the rest of the region.
With a loading dock and bar already included; this building would be perfect for a craft brewery on the lower level with offices and/or living space on the upper level. Other uses include retail or light industrial in addition to office or multi-family. With commercial zoning and the addition of the excess land; the uses are only restricted by your imagination!
- Zoned local commercial for a wide variety of uses
- Perfect for craft brewery with loading dock; bar; and office space
- ~1.95-acres of excess land with frontage on Spartanburg Highway (US-176) and West Blue Ridge Road
- 3 miles from the heart of the historic City of Hendersonville
- 2 miles from I-26; which is scheduled for 6-lane expansion in 2025
- Corner access and frontage on W Blue Ridge Rd and Lamplighter Ln
- Loading dock
- Large parking lot
- Big back yard
Includes PIN #9577-93-0976 (2.01-acres); 9577-94-0126 (0.58-acres); 9577-94-1126 (0.08-acres); and 9577-84-9088 (0.18-acres)
- Price: $1,100,000
- Square Feet: 10,000
- Acres: 2.850
- County: Henderson County
- Zoning: CC
- Price per SqFt: $110
- Price per Acre: $110
- Listed By: Sperry Van Ness - Blackstream Commercial; LLC