This commercially zoned hard-corner lot is located on the extremely busy business corridor of Smokey Park Highway in the BASF Plant section of Candler; NC. The tract enjoys exposure to over 20;000 cars per day. The large width and depth of this lot combined with its near-level topography makes it the perfect location for multiple NNN or larger box retail development. The site is located within a mile of a developing 90-acre; $5.5 million retail and sports complex and it's accompanying new bridge.
As a result of the Liberty Road realignment that will begin in 2021; approximately 2-acres of this site will be purchased by the NCDOT at the 2021 market value; leaving approximately 3-acres of prime hard-corner lot with a MUCH higher traffic count located within 1/2 of the new I-40 interchange.
- Located within a mile of developing $5.5m sports complex
- < 1/2 mile from future I-40 interchange in 2021
- Hard traffic light corner ingress and egress
- 460 feet frontage on Smokey Park Hwy.
- 20;026 cars per day exposure
- 630 feet deep and near level
- Price: $1,950,000
- Square Feet: 0
- Acres: 4.940
- County: Buncombe County
- Zoning: CR - Conference Center /
- Price per SqFt: $394,737
- Price per Acre: $394,737
- Listed By: Karnes