Two separate buildings; one pin; consisting of approximately 16;000 square feet of which approximately 700 sq ft is fully conditioned office space. Two restrooms and one kitchenette. Property is complete with an interior freight elevator; sprinklers on every floor; heavy phase power; and Cat 5 wiring throughout. Ground level roll up door opens to wide open work space with stairs to the upper floors. Bldg A is two stories of approximately 2400 sq ft per floor. Bldg B is three stories of approximately 3800 sq ft per floor. Please do not disturb tenant. Shown by appointment only.
- Presently used as a wood working production facility and warehouse
- Town of Cantons first prison and library. Remnants include two jail cells
- 2 buildings; 3 separate entrances; one roll up door; one entrance on Bridge Street
- Lots of historic details preserved throughout the property.
- Great opportunity for a brewery and tap room or
- an artist co op.
This property is located adjacent to the rail yard with access available on Main Street and Bridge Street in downtown Canton; NC.
- Price: $450,000
- Square Feet: 16,000
- Acres: 0.270
- County: Haywood County
- Zoning: CNC-1
- Price per SqFt: $28
- Price per Acre: $28
- Listed By: Keller Williams Professionals - Asheville