Asheville is a premier tourist destination with nationally recognized craft breweries; some of the finest restaurants in North America; and world class resorts.
Combined with spectacular scenery and comfortable four-season climate; Asheville has become one of the most enjoyable destinations in the country. Family owned since 1790; Pisgah View Ranch provides a unique opportunity to acquire +/- 1;451-acres of aesthetically stunning land suited for luxury estate homes; resort/conference center; spa retreat; and mixed use development.
Rugged ridge lines and gently rolling foothills bordering verdant valley's; and meadows combine to make Pisgah View Ranch a unique treasure. The natural beauty is why so many people choose to live; work; and play in Western North Carolina.
- Suitable for luxury estate home sites; resort/conference center; spa retreat; and mixed use
- Natural streams and ponds throughout the property
- Borders the Pisgah National Forest and Mt. Pisgah
- Abundant outdoor recreational activities nearby
- 20 minutes to downtown Asheville
- 360-degree mountain views
- Family owned since 1790
- Price: $25,000,000
- Square Feet: 0
- Acres: 1,451.000
- County: Buncombe County
- Zoning: OU - Open Use
- Price per SqFt: $17,229
- Price per Acre: $17,229
- Listed By: Sperry Van Ness - Blackstream Commercial; LLC