Asheville Outlets will be the destination for shopping in the greater Asheville; North Carolina market when it opens spring of 2015. This 325;000 square foot open air center will feature approximately 75 top manufacturer and retail outlets. With no other outlet center within 80 miles; the retailers at Asheville Outlets are sure to thrive from the strong residential and tourism markets.
Ideally located five miles southwest of downtown Asheville at the I-26 and Route 191 interchange; Asheville Outlets has excellent regional access. The Asheville metropolitan market is a regional and economic hub for western North Carolina and Asheville itself has a strong and growing visitor market. More than 9.1 million people visit the Asheville region each year; of which 3.1 million stay overnight.
Asheville is a thriving mountain city with an eclectic downtown; which includes art galleries; a world-class culinary and craft beer scene; a burgeoning live music scene; and the awe-inspiring scenery of the Blue Ridge Mountains. This unique city has earned national acclaim by numerous media outlets and publications as an ideal place to live; visit; and do business.
- Excellent regional access with location on I-26
- Location at Exit 33 is one of the region's primary entrances to the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Five miles southwest of downtown Asheville
- More than 9.1 million annual visitors to Asheville region; of which 3.1 million visitors stay overnight
- Average stay of 2.4 nights and an average party size of 2.8 persons
- Average household income of typical visitor is in excess of $100;000
- Barron's has named Asheville as #1 of the 15 Best Places for Second Homes.
- Price: $0
- Square Feet: 325,000
- Acres: 61.400
- County: Buncombe County
- Zoning: Commercial 1
- Price per SqFt: $0
- Price per Acre: $0
- Listed By: New England Development